Monday 7 July 2014

O.P.I. Over and Over A-Gwen

I've been wearing this Gwen Stefani signature color for a couple of days now, Here in china. At first I thought it was the perfect mailbox red but it turns out its a bit on the dark side for that. The color is still perfect though. Just not for the color I had in mind :b 

I find it a bit runny, so I had to keep a close eye on how much polish there was on the brush. Other than that application was nearly perfect. 

This is one layer of O.P.I nailenvy, two coats of Over and Over A-Gwen topped with HKgirl topcoat by glisten and glow 

This is the first mani in ages that I (almost) didn't have to do any cleanup after. And that's a big step forward for me! Even though I love polish (more than the next girl) I never really had the right moves to apply it perfectly. I have watched a ton of videos and read more blogs about this than most girls. But I guess it all comes down to the hand. And my hand is far from steady. 

I was so thrilled when I realised tht I've done it this good!! And then with this red color! This really is a pain in the butt to do cleanup of! It's horrible. Red everywhere! 

I really like this color and it's def a new go to red! 

No comments:

Post a Comment