Tuesday 20 May 2014

piCture pOlish - shocked

Today I finally got to wear my new picture polish! I'm so exited! I got three new ones: pirouette, Hussy and Shocked. 
So today I put in shocked. And that was what I was. Shocked! It is so beautiful in the bottle and sure.. It's pretty on my nails. But I just don't like it. I have no idea why and it actually bothers me that I don't like it on my own nails. In the sun it has beautiful glitter and shimmer in it. Nothing you can feel in the formula. Something I can't understand either. Why can't I feel it? It's a deep and rich pink color really good for the summer I think. The application was a bit weird for me. I found that I needed three coats for full coverage.
Shown is three coats over one coat of depend - peel off base coat and topped with glisten&glow HKgirl fast drying topcoat.

Outside in the evening 

Outside in direct sunlight 

Inside under a daylight lamp.

This is the picture I took when I first got these three.. I'm haveing a real hard time getting a picture that shows the true color of shocked. But for me: it's still prettier in the bottle than on the nail. Some magic just gets lost on the way?
Maybe try with white under? I'll try that some day and update this post then! :)
Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment