Friday 7 February 2014

Julep – Mia and Winter


Mia - Dark gold/silver shimmer/glitter polish.

Having a hard time describing this marvellous color!  It has a hefty shimmer so I would almost call it glitter. But it’s not? Formula is a bit thin, so keep an eye on it when applying. Opaque after two coats, no problems with this. I find it very.. date like? I don’t know. Not an everyday color, I would probably use this as an accent polish. The polish is absolutely beautiful, but a bit over the top for me. This is two coats + topcoat.
Color: **** Formula:*** 

Winter - Crème light nude grey

This is a perfect grey! Just my kind of crème and nude. Not much to say other than it is a good polish! This is two coats + topcoat. Could have gotten away with just one coat of this but yeah.. you know. Two coats just makes it purrrrfect! Really good wear, two days, minimum of wear and tear. Could have kept it on a couple of more days.  

 Color: **** Formula: ***


Nail vinyls: Instagram @teismom
I got some nailvinyls from @teismom ( http://nailvinyls.storenvy.com/ ) and did this manicure with them.
Love it! Love them!
Whenever I do chevrons I use these!

Colors used are: Mia and Winter by Julep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment