Monday 20 January 2014

Julep – Lola

Deep navy blue with matte finish


Wasn't too fond of the color in the bottle, way too dark for me, but once on my nails.. Yes I like it! This is one coat no topcoat, as the density of the color was so perfect! Chips easily though. I would recommend two coats and finish of by a matte topcoat, if you plan on wearing this for more than a few hours.

Color: ****
Formula: ****



Fun mani


Did a little more on my Lola mani and this is what I came up with: Some caviar (from something like a one$store and a French tip of shiny seche vite: dry fast topcoat. I don’t know what I did wrong, but the caviar fell right off after the picture was taken. Guess I would do the French tips on all my fingers (possibly an accent nail with one shine) for a full mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment